is proud to offer the PMDG 777-200LR/F
. The “Triple Seven” as it is affectionately known is one of the world’s most popular long-range airliners and is the world’s largest twin-engine jet.
Developed with technical input from Boeing and a team of real-life 777 crew and maintenance advisors, the PMDG 777-200LR/F
is an extremely sophisticated simulation with nearly every function of its real-life systems modeled in high fidelity. Both the ultra-long range 777-200LR and the 777F freighter variants powered by massive GE90-110B1 engines are included. Numerous airline liveries and options are available for free download including all current operators of both types.
Including and building on all of the groundbreaking features present in our PMDG 737NGX
, the PMDG 777-200LR/F
is also the first FSX addon to model the Electronic CheckList (ECL) system from the real airplane in exacting detail. Watch as your Windows mouse cursor seamlessly transforms into the onscreen ECL cursor in the cockpit to allow you to interact with the system. This system greatly aids the pilots of the real airplane and now you have it too in FSX with an extremely intuitive interface. The PMDG 777-200LR/F raises the bar once again for immersion and interactivity.
OS: Windows 7 64-bit (older OSes such as Windows XP, 32-bit OSes, and Windows 8 may work, but we cannot guarantee compatibility or support)
Processor: Core 2 Duo or greater
Video Card: 1GB DirectX 9 compatible Nvidia or ATI card. Onboard motherboard or CPU video is not supported. Some of the newer Intel designs may work but we cannot guarantee compatibility.
Monitor: Widescreen 16:9 or 16:10 aspect ratio highly recommended
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i5/i7 Sandy Bridge/IvyBridge/Haswell series
Video Card: 2GB+ latest generation Nvidia. (example: GeForce GTX 760, 770, 780)
Monitor: Widescreen with 16:10 aspect ratio
PMDG *highly* recommends that you choose a 64-bit operating system to avoid problems with FSX running out of memory due to a 32-bit environment.
- PMDG Operations Center - Includes the new PMDG Operation Center, a stand-alone application which manages livery downloads and installations, livery options settings, documentation, support and much more. The OC also supports the PMDG Jetstream 4100 and PMDG 737NGX. We will be updating this application frequently to add new features and functionality.
- FMC - The flight management computer (FMC) contains real life 777 FMC features including Required Navigation Performance (RNP), LNAV, extremely accurate VNAV speed and altitude predictions and the full complement of scratchpad warning messages that a real crew could see.
- Flight Model - Engine and flight modeling that is within 5% of the actual Boeing aircraft performance charts, including single-engine operations.
- Autopilot - brand new PMDG autopilot created for the 777 that replicates the precise yet smooth feeling you get from the real thing. Created with hours of video taken in the real airplane and actual 777 full flight simulator flying experience.
- Sounds - A meticulously created soundset that captures the raw power of the GE90-110B1 engines and cockpit environment. Every aspect of the engines is represented here, exactly pitch matched to real life recordings made at every 10% over the engine’s power range. Many cockpit sounds have multiple files behind them that are randomly selected to make each click sound subtly different, just like it does in the real world. All sounds were recorded on the real airplane.
- RAAS - Fully functional Runway Awareness and Advisory System which calls out runway names and other information.
- User Interface - We’ve spared no effort in making the PMDG 777-200LR/F easy to use in terms of its user interface. The aircraft’s fuel, payload and a large number of airframe and cockpit options are adjustable on the fly without ever touching the FSX menus or pausing the sim.
- Exterior Lighting - 3D volumetric exterior lighting that lights up the FS scenery. You can even see the flash from the strobe lights when looking out the cockpit side windows. Improved over what was in the PMDG 737NGX.
- Liveries - Free downloadable liveries for numerous world airlines, easily installable using the Livery Manager in our new PMDG Operations Center.
- Documentation - Full documentation that includes the real-life 777 manuals, consisting of the Flight Crew Operating Manuals Vol. 1 & 2, the Flight Crew Training Manual and the Quick Reference Handbook. We’ve also included a 163 page introduction manual specific to the simulation and a 126 page tutorial flight that includes real Jeppesen charts, with a second on the way after release.