is proud to offer the PMDG 777-200LR/F
. The “Triple Seven” as it is affectionately known is one of the world’s most popular long-range airliners and is the world’s largest twin-engine jet.
Developed with technical input from Boeing and a team of real-life 777 crew and maintenance advisors, the PMDG 777-200LR/F
is an extremely sophisticated simulation with nearly every function of its real-life systems modeled in high fidelity. Both the ultra-long range 777-200LR and the 777F freighter variants powered by massive GE90-110B1 engines are included. Numerous airline liveries and options are available for free download including all current operators of both types.
Including and building on all of the groundbreaking features present in our PMDG 737NGX
, the PMDG 777-200LR/F
is also the first FSX addon to model the Electronic CheckList (ECL) system from the real airplane in exacting detail. Watch as your Windows mouse cursor seamlessly transforms into the onscreen ECL cursor in the cockpit to allow you to interact with the system. This system greatly aids the pilots of the real airplane and now you have it too in FSX with an extremely intuitive interface. The PMDG 777-200LR/F raises the bar once again for immersion and interactivity.
This package contains a simulation of the 777-200LR & 777F models including the full functioning Virtual Cockpit, Manuals, PMDG 777 Tutorial and the PMDG OPS Center.
This product is the Base Package for PMDG's FSX line of 777 product extensions.
Service Pack 1d Now Available
PMDG has released Service Pack 1d for existing owners of the PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package that adds the ability to install into FSX Steam Edition as well as bug fixes. You will need to log-in to your eCommerce account and redownload the 777 installer from your View previous orders page or from your original purchase email.Click here to log-in.
PRODUCT EXTENSIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
product is an expansion to this base package and is also available for purchase here
- Simulator: FSX/FSX:SE
- Hardware: Dual Core, 2.5 GHz or faster, 4 GB of RAM, A video card with at least 1 GB of VRAM, DirectX 9 compatible Nvidia or ATI card. Onboard motherboard or CPU video is not supported. Some of the newer Intel designs may work but we cannot guarantee compatibility.
- Windows: Windows 7 64-bit (older OSes such as Windows XP may work, but we cannot guarantee compatibility or support)
PMDG *highly* recommends that you choose a 64-bit operating system to avoid problems with FSX running out of memory due to a 32-bit environment.
- Simulator: FSX/FSX:SE
- Hardware: A Quad Core, 3.0 GHz or faster processor, 8 GB of RAM or higher, a high-performance, DirectX 11-capable video card with at least 4 GB of on-board, dedicated VRAM.
- Windows: Windows 10 64-bit (older OSes such as Windows XP may work, but we cannot guarantee compatibility or support)
- PMDG Operations Center - Includes the new PMDG Operation Center, a stand-alone application which manages livery downloads and installations, livery options settings, documentation, support and much more. The OC also supports the PMDG Jetstream 4100 and PMDG 737NGX. We will be updating this application frequently to add new features and functionality.
- FMC - The flight management computer (FMC) contains real life 777 FMC features including Required Navigation Performance (RNP), LNAV, extremely accurate VNAV speed and altitude predictions and the full complement of scratchpad warning messages that a real crew could see.
- Flight Model - Engine and flight modeling that is within 5% of the actual Boeing aircraft performance charts, including single-engine operations.
- Autopilot - brand new PMDG autopilot created for the 777 that replicates the precise yet smooth feeling you get from the real thing. Created with hours of video taken in the real airplane and actual 777 full flight simulator flying experience.
- Weather Radar - included free as part of the SP1 update, the 777 is the first PMDG product to feature a working simulation of the Collins WXR-2100 weather radar. In conjunction with the Active Sky Next weather engine addon, the radar depicts actual precipitation returns (not clouds!) and gives you full control over tilt, gain and radar mode including turbulence and windshear detection.
- Sounds - A meticulously created soundset that captures the raw power of the GE90-110B1 engines and cockpit environment. Every aspect of the engines is represented here, exactly pitch matched to real life recordings made at every 10% over the engine’s power range. Many cockpit sounds have multiple files behind them that are randomly selected to make each click sound subtly different, just like it does in the real world. All sounds were recorded on the real airplane.
- RAAS - Fully functional Runway Awareness and Advisory System which calls out runway names and other information.
- User Interface - We’ve spared no effort in making the PMDG 777-200LR/F easy to use in terms of its user interface. The aircraft’s fuel, payload and a large number of airframe and cockpit options are adjustable on the fly without ever touching the FSX menus or pausing the sim.
- Exterior Lighting - 3D volumetric exterior lighting that lights up the FS scenery. You can even see the flash from the strobe lights when looking out the cockpit side windows. Improved over what was in the PMDG 737NGX.
- Liveries - Free downloadable liveries for numerous world airlines, easily installable using the Livery Manager in our new PMDG Operations Center.
- Documentation - Includes everything you will need to operate your 777. We’ve also included a 163 page introduction manual specific to the simulation and a 126 page tutorial flight that includes real Jeppesen charts, with a second on the way after release.