The PMDG 737-600/700 NGX
The PMDG 737NGX family grows!
PMDG is proud to offer the 600 and 700 variants as an addon to our award winning PMDG 737NGX 800/900 base package.
The package includes the 600, 700 and 700WL (winglet) variants along with all the cockpit, engine, sound, flight model and performance differences they bring compared to their longer 800 and 900 siblings. The 600 and 700 are the perfect complement to the 800 and 900 for all your shorter lower-density routes.
A compliment of free liveries is available on our downloads page as always – you can even fly one the famous and secretive “Janet” 737-600 shuttles into Area 51!
This package contains ONLY the 737-600/700 winglet/non-winglet models including the Virtual Cockpit and flight dynamic modeling specific to the -600/700 only.
The 737-600/700 models are an extension to the PMDG 737-800/900 NGX base package.
You must own the 737-800/900 NGX base package in order to run the 737NGX -600/700 product extension. Click here to purchase the PMDG 737 -800/900 NGX if you have not yet done so.
Service Pack 1d Now Available
PMDG has released Service Pack 1d for existing owners of the PMDG 737-600/700 NGX Expansion Package that adds the ability to install into FSX Steam Edition as well as bug fixes and weather radar functionality. You will need to log-in to your eCommerce account and redownload the 737 installer from your View previous orders page or from your original purchase email. Click here to log-in.
- Simulator: FSX/FSX:SE
- Hardware: Dual Core, 2.5 GHz or faster, 4 GB of RAM, A video card with at least 1 GB of VRAM, DirectX 9 compatible Nvidia or ATI card. Onboard motherboard or CPU video is not supported. Some of the newer Intel designs may work but we cannot guarantee compatibility.
- Windows: Windows 7 64-bit (older OSes such as Windows XP may work, but we cannot guarantee compatibility or support)
PMDG *highly* recommends the use of 64-bit versions of Windows due to memory limitations in FSX.
- Simulator: FSX/FSX:SE
- Hardware: A Quad Core, 3.0 GHz or faster processor, 8 GB of RAM or higher, a high-performance, DirectX 11-capable video card with at least 4 GB of on-board, dedicated VRAM.
- Windows: Windows 10 64-bit (older OSes such as Windows XP may work, but we cannot guarantee compatibility or support)
- Flight Model - Engine and flight modeling that is within 5% of the actual Boeing aircraft performance charts, including single-engine operations..
- 3D Models - Exterior and virtual cockpit models textures created from the actual Boeing engineering diagrams and thousands of photos taken onboard the real aircraft. We have used our vast experience in FSX development to create models and textures that are extremely high quality while still maintaining good system performance.
- Sounds - An uncompromisingly realistic soundset. Every aspect of the 737NG’s CFM56-7B engines is represented here, exactly pitch matched to real life recordings made at every 10% over the engine’s power range. Over 500 individual sounds exist in the product, all recorded with professional audio equipment in the real cockpit. Every switch and lever is unique and there is a separate “passenger view” sound set that is called up in the wing views and features sounds such as the flap motors and hydraulic pumps.
- Weather Radar - included free as part of the SP1 update, the PMDG 737NGX features a working simulation of the Collins WXR-2100 weather radar. In conjunction with the Active Sky Next weather engine addon, the radar depicts actual precipitation returns (not clouds!) and gives you full control over tilt, gain and radar mode including turbulence and windshear detection.
- User Interface - We’ve spared no effort in making the PMDG 737NGX easy to use in terms of its user interface. The aircraft’s fuel, payload and more than 75 airframe and cockpit options are adjustable on the fly without ever touching the FSX menus or pausing the sim.
- HUGS - The first optically collimated Head-up Guidance System (HGS) ever built in an MSFS airliner addon. You can move your head position realistically and the conformal HGS symbology maintains its orientation to the world outside, projected at infinity.
- Exterior Lighting - 3D volumetric exterior lighting that lights up the FS scenery. You can even see the flash from the strobe lights when looking out the cockpit side windows.
- Liveries - Free downloadable liveries for numerous world airlines, easily installable using our new PMDG Livery Manager app.