is proud to offer the PMDG 737NGX -600/700
for Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D (v2.4-v3.x)*
*Product tested with Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v2.4-v3.x Compatibility information with Prepar3D versions will be updated as new Prepar3D versions are made available, and may require software updates depending upon changes made by Lockheed Martin Corporation.
The PMDG 737-600/700 NGX Expansion
. This package adds the 737-600 and 737-700 variants to your existing PMDG 737NGX
experience in Lockheed Martin Prepar3D!
Produced using the same precision, attention to detail and high resolution as the PMDG 737-800/900 NGX Base Package, these new additions to your 737NGX family will provide you with a whole new 737 flight experience. Short, stable and agile, the short-bodied 737 variants are a favorite of airlines operating in and out of short fields the world over. With mechanical systems unique to the 737-600 and 737-700 as well as fully customized flight models, the PMDG 737-600/700 NGX Expansion
offers a whole new set of learning and flying experiences to the NGX pilot.
Digitally delivered products are not
This package contains ONLY the 737-600/700 winglet/non-winglet models including the Virtual Cockpit and flight dynamic modeling specific to the -600/700 only.
The 737-600/700 models are an extension to the PMDG 737-800/900 NGX base package.
You must own the 737-800/900 NGX base package in order to run the 737NGX -600/700 product extension. Click here to purchase the PMDG 737 -800/900 NGX if you have not yet done so.
- This is compatible only with Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D. (v2.4-v3.x)
- This package is required to use any of the PMDG 737NGX series products for Prepar3D.
- You must have installed Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D to use this product. (Any Prepar3D license level.)
- This product requires a live connection to the internet for installation.
- This product uses a full virtual cockpit and includes some 2D panels. (Some pop-up functions avail.)
- This PMDG 737NGX license is for personal use only, not for professional or training use.
- This PMDG 737NGX license is compatible with any Lockheed Martin Prepar3D license level.
- Simulator: P3D v2.4-v3.X
- Hardware: Dual Core, 2.5 GHz or faster, 4 GB of RAM, A video card with at least 1 GB of VRAM, DirectX 9 compatible Nvidia or ATI card. Onboard motherboard or CPU video is not supported. Some of the newer Intel designs may work but we cannot guarantee compatibility.
- Windows: Windows 7 64-bit (older OSes such as Windows XP may work, but we cannot guarantee compatibility or support)
PMDG *highly* recommends that you choose a 64-bit operating system to avoid problems with Prepar3D running out of memory due to a 32-bit environment.
- Simulator: P3D v2.4-v3.X
- Hardware: A Quad Core, 3.0 GHz or faster processor, 8 GB of RAM or higher, a high-performance, DirectX 11-capable video card with at least 4 GB of on-board, dedicated VRAM.
- Windows: Windows 10 64-bit (older OSes such as Windows XP may work, but we cannot guarantee compatibility or support)
- Flight Model - Engine and flight modeling that is within 5% of the actual Boeing aircraft performance charts, including single-engine operations..
- 3D Models - Exterior and virtual cockpit models textures created from the actual Boeing engineering diagrams and thousands of photos taken onboard the real aircraft. We have used our vast experience in Prepar3D development to create models and textures that are extremely high quality while still maintaining good system performance.
- Sounds - An uncompromisingly realistic soundset. Every aspect of the 737NG’s CFM56-7B engines is represented here, exactly pitch matched to real life recordings made at every 10% over the engine’s power range. Over 500 individual sounds exist in the product, all recorded with professional audio equipment in the real cockpit. Every switch and lever is unique and there is a separate “passenger view” sound set that is called up in the wing views and features sounds such as the flap motors and hydraulic pumps.
- User Interface - We’ve spared no effort in making the PMDG 737NGX easy to use in terms of its user interface. The aircraft’s fuel, payload and more than 75 airframe and cockpit options are adjustable on the fly without ever touching the Prepar3D menus or pausing the sim.
- Weather Radar - included free as part of the SP1 update, the PMDG 737NGX features a working simulation of the Collins WXR-2100 weather radar. In conjunction with the Active Sky Next weather engine addon, the radar depicts actual precipitation returns (not clouds!) and gives you full control over tilt, gain and radar mode including turbulence and windshear detection.
- HUGS - The first optically collimated Head-up Guidance System (HGS) ever built in an MSFS airliner addon. You can move your head position realistically and the conformal HGS symbology maintains its orientation to the world outside, projected at infinity.
- Exterior Lighting - 3D volumetric exterior lighting that lights up the FS scenery. You can even see the flash from the strobe lights when looking out the cockpit side windows.
- Liveries - Free downloadable liveries for numerous world airlines, easily installable using the Livery Manager in our new PMDG Operations Center.